Information Collection and Use
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject - a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child - a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject's Rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to request information as listed above or restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Information will be provided by Intelacomm™ only to identified clients and users of the Services, within thirty days after receipt of the request.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
To receive information about your personal data, Intelacomm™ is processing or to request erasure of all personal data:
Please identify yourself via e-mail
Information We Gather
We may collect and process information in following cases and ways:
- Information provided during your registration process (e.g. your name, address, telephone number and email address);
- Data delivered to us through our website or any other communication channel (e.g. correspondence, surveys, etc);
- Data acquired through the use of our website (e.g. from your account information, details of transactions you carry out through any of our Services, cookies, etc);
- Data acquired from public and other sources (public registers, credit information bureaus, credit history databases, etc);
- Amongst other, we may collect information and record details of your visits and interactions and the way in which you use the Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access; and (on a non-obligatory basis) other information which from time to time may be relevant to the effective provision of our Services.
- Information automatically collected about you
- This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
- Information from our partners
- We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
- Publicly available information
- We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
We may collect information about the device or any computer you may use to access the Services, including, where available, the device's or computer's unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the device's telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate device information with registration information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
When you use the Services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps and cookie information.
Usage of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To conclude and execute an agreement, keeping data updated and correct by verifying and enriching data through external and internal sources based on performance of an agreement or in order to take steps at the request of the Client prior to entering into an agreement or compliance with a legal obligation.
- To enable use of our Services and to ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective, safe and secure manner for you and your computer or device.
- To enable us to effectively market opportunities to you and any incidental or related services that we consider may be of interest to you.
- For internal operations, including: troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and service improvement; and to notify you about changes to our Services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To perform the necessary due diligence on our users to ensure you are who you say you are, and to reduce the risks of fraud in our system and across our Services and webpages.
- We may also use your data to improve your user experience, to provide you with information, marketing and advertising and for statistical purposes.
Intelacomm™ processes personal data on following legal grounds:
- To conclude and execute an agreement.
- In compliance with a legal obligation specified in the regulatory enactment
- To ensure legitimate interest.
- Data subject consent.
On the ground of legitimate interest, We Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers* (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyse our client base (purchasing behavior and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/ services offered/provided;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners)
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will never disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent. Companies belonging to Intelacomm™ (parent, subsidiaries, affiliates) are not considered to be third parties.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following specific cases:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Intelacomm™ or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to protect the rights, property or safety of Intelacomm™, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and risk reduction.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguard for Processing.
Who Else Can Access Your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We share your data with:
Our processing partners:
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How We Secure Your Information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. SSL encryption technology is used to ensure secure communication between you and us. All personal data is being kept in our secure and firewalled network. All our and our group’s employees have confidentiality clauses in their agreements.
If applicable, you are responsible for keeping your chosen password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data while using the Services. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Certain Services may from time to time include chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
We will process your personal data only for as long as needed for a particular purpose to perform liabilities towards the customers and comply with the legal data processing requirements. To protect our legitimate interests, we may store the data for ten years after termination of the agreement, same time we may store your specific data for as long as it is required by law and regulations
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and Other Technologies We Use
Our Services use cookie technology to distinguish you from other users of our Services. This helps us provide you with a good experience when you use our Services and also allows us to improve our Services as they evolve over time. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer's hard disk. We may use different types of cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Intelacomm™ pages may have third party cookies, including, by Google, Facebook and other companies. In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
You can delete cookies (for more information: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/). You can delete all cookies that have already been saved on your computer and may forbid your browser from saving them. To do so, you must manually specify the option each time you visit the site and some services or website features may not work.
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don't collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies - these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies - these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Data Protection Officer
Representative Contact in the EU
Phone: +32 2 283 19 00
Last modification was made May 22, 2019.